- Evaluation of the anti-fat node effect of the Control Shape.
- To subjectively evaluate its organoleptic properties and its efficacy.
Number Of Subjects Analyzed: 23
Average age: 62±1 years (between 47 and 68).
Age: 32±2 years (between 20 and 57).
Subject with:visual fat nodes (without pinching) on thighs.
· Subject having a local fat excess on thighs, hips and stomach.
· Subjects agreeing not to modify their habits of life (food, sport…) during the clinical test.
- Control of the weight and of the ankles perimeter (measurements in cm).
- Evaluation of anti-fat-node using PRIMOS® Pico.
Application frequency: Twice-daily (5 minutes of massage).
Methodology: Before / After
Measurement zone: Thighs.